Bail Bonds Waterbury, CT

Managing a criminal or civil case is very tricky because aside from the stress that you will have to go through throughout the procedure, you also need to think about your stay in jail while the trial is ongoing. It’s a fantastic thing that bail bonds in Waterbury, CT are now accessible to help you on your issues. You do not have to spend time inside a jail while the trial is on-going if you may post bail and roam free.

The court will allow a accused to post bail and they’ll be the one that would set an amount that you are going to pay so you can be released. You could look at the different benefits that bail bond services will offer.

How Does Bail Actually Works?

Bail is a process where the defendants may be released from detention while the case is still on-going so long as they’ll be able to pay the total amount set by the court. If you paid the bail, you will be released from detention, but you will need to ensure that you are going to attend the court proceedings. Bail may be viewed as as a pre-trial restriction because it may make sure that the defendant will abide by the court and show up when they are called upon. If you are going to show up through the trial, the amount will definitely be returned. It’s going to not matter if you’re proven guilty or innocent because it will still be returned to you.

The Job Of Bail Bonds

A bail bond is a kind of surety bond that is offered by a surety bond company through a bail agent that will secure the release of the defendant from jail. Not everybody can afford a bail and the court will simply accept a full amount so bail bonds are very important.

There are 2 types of bail bonds – civil bail bond and criminal bail bond. Civil bail bond is utilized for civil cases to ensure that the accused will pay the debt, plus interest and charges.

As for Criminal bail bond, it’s used for criminal cases and guarantees that the defendant would appear for trial once they are called upon by the court.

How Do Bail Bonds Work?

The bail is actually set by the judge for the defendants so if they wish to be free while the case is ongoing, they are going to have to pay the full amount. It’s a large amount of money so most individuals consider bail bonds to cover this amount. The accused could be able to ask for assistance from bail bondsmen as they are the ones who can secure the bail for you in the kind of collateral. They could also ask for assets from the defendant that they could actually use.

If you will not be able to offer any collateral, the bail bondsman can ask your friends and relatives to help assist you with this.

The defendant can have to pay the 10% of the total amount of bail to the bondsman together with the collateral. The money will then be returned to the defendant, but it is usually based on how he will respond with the proceedings. If the accused appears in court through the trial, the bail bond could be dissolved once the case is concluded and the collateral can also be returned. The 10% fee will actually be the profit of the bondsman for the services that they provided. If the defendant will not appear in court, the bail bond will then be forfeited and the court will require the remaining 90% of the bail to be paid. The collateral offered by the accused can be used to pay the remaining bail amount in court.

If you would like to be released from jail as soon as feasible, Capitol Bail Bonds is your best choice. We are known as a well-known bail bonds company in Connecticut which will provide a timely, reliable and affordable bail bond services. If you are living in Connecticut, we can provide the bail bond services anytime. You just have to visit our bail bond offices if you want help or you could also come to ask for information. We are going to be able to manage different types of bail bonds like motor vehicle, DUI cases, criminal cases and more.

Bail bonds are essential because not everybody can afford to pay for the bail to take the accused out of detention. Bail bondsmen could be responsible in negotiating for you and they can also handle the release of the accused.

This is really a complicated process so you could always rely on these specialists to help your loved ones get out from detention.

Capitol Bail Bonds – Waterbury


231 Bank St, Waterbury, CT 06702


A phone call is the quickest way to get the bail process started. We will be able to ask you a few pertinent questions to better understand your situation and move forward.

capitol bail bonds logo


Skip to content