Bail Bonds Greenwich, CT

If you are managing a criminal or civil case where a court proceeding is necessary, bail bonds in Greenwich, CT will unquestionably be beneficial. Nobody would like to be in jail while the court proceeding is still on-going since you could say that you’re still innocent unless you’re proven guilty.

This is certainly the principal explanation why the court generally allows the accused to post bail and also roam free while the case is ongoing. There are also certain instances where bail won’t be permitted and it could be because of a decision by the court or the nature of the case itself.

We can invariably check some of the info required about bail bonds and how to acquire the best bail bond services.

How Does Bail Works?

Bail is a procedure where the defendant could be allowed to roam free and get out from detention while the case is on-going, but they’ve got to pay a set amount determined by the court. When the bail is paid, they are going to be quickly released from police custody, but they need to ensure that they will attend the court proceedings.

Bail is considered as a pre-trial restriction to be sure that the defendant will abide by the judicial procedure. If you appear in the trial, the bail amount can be returned to you so you will not really lose anything.

It will not matter if you’ll be sentenced as guilty or not guilty because so long as you attend the court proceedings, the bail could be returned to you.

The Job Of Bail Bonds

A bail bond is a surety bond that is offered by a surety bond company that could be offered to you through a bail agent, who is responsible in your release from jail. We all realize that not everybody could be able to afford a bail and the court only accepts a full payment so bail bonds are essential.

There are 2 types of bail bonds – civil bail bond and criminal bail bond. Civil bail bond is frequently used for civil cases to ensure that the defendant could be paying the debt, plus interest and costs.

For a criminal bail bond, it’ll be used for criminal cases and it would ensure that the accused will appear for trial once the court calls them.

What Is The Process?

The judge would set a bail amount for the defendant and if the accused would like to roam free while the trial is on-going, the accused will require to pay the bail amount. Bail is a huge amount of cash so most folks will not be able to afford it. This is actually where bail bonds come in and the defendant will ask for help from bail bondsmen to help pay money for the bail. The bail bondsman will definitely secure the bail amount in the kind of collateral and they’re going to ask the accused to offer some assets that could be used as collateral. If the accused will not be able to give any collateral, the bondsman can invariably ask the help from the friends and relatives of the accused.

The defendant will have to pay 10% of the total bail amount to the bondsman along with the collateral. The money can be returned to the accused, but it will be based on how he will respond when the court calls for him. If the accused will appear in court in the trial, the bail bond could be dissolved once the case is done and the collateral will be returned. The 10% fee can be the profit of the bondsman for the services that they offered. If the defendant will not appear in court, the bail bond will then be given up and the court will require the remaining 90% of the bail to be paid. The collateral provided by the defendant would really be used to pay the bail amount.

Capitol Bail Bonds will be your smartest choice if you would like you or your loved ones to be released from detention. We are known as a bail bonds company in Connecticut and we will offer an inexpensive and timely bail bond services. We will offer the services that you are searching for if you are living in Connecticut. You could visit our bail bond offices and we can help you on your considerations or you can also ask for info.

We are supplying different bail bonds like motor vehicle, criminal, DUI cases and many more. When it comes to bail bond services, we’re your best preference.

You must seek the aid of bail bonds if you’re in a pinch and you need monetary assistance to post bail. The bail bondsmen could be negotiating on your stead and they can also handle the release. If you don’t want to have any hassle, you need to show up to your trial and the bail would be released once it is done.

Capitol Bail Bonds – Greenwich

245 Mill St, Greenwich, CT 06830


A phone call is the quickest way to get the bail process started. We will be able to ask you a few pertinent questions to better understand your situation and move forward.

Skip to content