860-524-5245

Bail Bonds Bridgeport, CT

You could expect bail bonds in Bridgeport, CT to be beneficial to you if you’ll need to deal with a criminal or civil case. Nobody wants to be in jail while the court proceeding is still ongoing since you may say that you are still innocent unless you are proven guilty.

This is certainly the explanation why the court frequently permits the defendant to post bail and roam free while the case is still happening. There are also certain instances where bail will not be allowed and it may be because of a conclusion by the court or the nature of the case itself.

We can invariably check some of the information necessary about bail bonds and the way to obtain the best bail bond services.

How Does Bail Actually Works?

Bail is known as the process where a person will be permitted to be released from detention while the case is still on-going and they’re going to have to pay a set amount of money decided by the court. If you paid the bail, you’ll be released from detention, but you will need to guarantee that you are going to attend the court proceedings. Bail is known as a pre-trial restriction as it can guarantee that the accused will abide by the court and appear when they are called upon. The amount will certainly be returned to you if you’ll show up through the trial. It will not matter if you’re guilty or innocent as it will still be returned to you.

The Job Of Bail Bonds

A bail bond is a surety bond that is offered by a surety bond company that could be offered to you through a bail agent, who is accountable in your release from jail. Not everybody can pay for a bail and the court will only accept a full amount so bail bonds are extremely important.

There are 2 kinds of bail bonds – Criminal bail bond and Civil Bail bond. Civil bail bond is utilized for civil cases to be sure that the defendant will pay the debt, plus interest and costs.

As for Criminal bail bond, it is used for criminal cases and assures that the defendant would appear for trial when they are called upon by the court.

How Do Bail Bonds Work?

The bail is set by the judge for the defendant so if he or she wants to be free while the case is on-going, he or she needs to pay the total amount in full. This is a very big amount of cash so a lot of individuals are thinking of getting bail bonds to cover the amount. The defendant can ask for assistance from bail bondsmen since they are the folks who will secure the bail amount for you in a form of collateral and they’re going to ask for some assets from the accused that they could use.

If you will not be able to provide any collateral, the bail bondsman can ask your relatives and friends to help assist you with this.

The defendant may have to pay the 10% of the total amount of bail to the bondsman along with the collateral. The money will be returned to the accused, but it’s going to be based on how he would respond with the court proceedings. If a defendant actually appears in court during the trial, the bail bond will then be dissolved when the case is concluded and the collateral can be returned. The 10% fee would really be the profit of the bondsman for the services that they provided. If the accused will not appear in court, the bail bond will then be forfeited and the court will need the remaining 90% of the bail to be paid. The collateral offered by the accused will then be used to pay the bail amount.

Capitol Bail Bonds will absolutely be your most suitable option if you’d like your family to be released from jail right away. We are a bail bonds company in Connecticut and we can offer a timely, trustworthy and affordable bail bond services. If you are from Connecticut and you need money for your bail, we can provide the services that you’ll require. You could simply visit our bail bond offices and we’re going to right away help you be released from detention.

We are coping with various types of bail bonds including motor vehicle, criminal, DUI cases and much more. With regards to bail bond services, we are your best preference.

Bail bonds are very essential because not everyone can right away afford the money to obtain the accused out of detention. Bail bondsmen may be accountable in negotiating for you and they could also handle the release of the accused.

This is a very complicated process so you may absolutely rely on these experts to help your family get out from detention while the case is still on-going.

Capitol Bail Bonds – Bridgeport

 

1125 E Main St, Bridgeport, CT 06604
203-720-6938

LET’S GET IN TOUCH

A phone call is the quickest way to get the bail process started. We will be able to ask you a few pertinent questions to better understand your situation and move forward.

860-524-5245
AVAILABLE 24 HOURS A DAY
363 Capitol Ave, Hartford, CT 06106, USA