860-524-5245

Bail Bonds Wethersfield, CT

If you’re managing a criminal or civil case where a court proceeding is needed, bail bonds in Wethersfield, CT will surely be beneficial. Essentially, no one would like to be in jail while waiting for the court proceeding since technically speaking, you are innocent unless proven guilty.

This is the explanation why the court typically allows the defendant to post bail and roam free while the case is still happening. There’s also some instances where bail won’t be permitted and it may be due to a decision by the court or the nature of the case itself.

Let’s take a close look on how bail works and how you can get bail bond services in case somebody demands some help from you.

How Does Bail Actually Works?

Bail is a process where the offenders will be released from detention while the case is on-going as long as they could pay the amount set by the court. If you actually paid the bail, you are going to definitely be released from detention, but you must assure that you will attend the court proceedings. Bail may be regarded as as a pre-trial restriction as it could make sure that the defendant will adhere to the court and show up once they are called upon. So long as you show up in the trial, the total amount can be returned. It is going to not matter if you’re innocent or guilty because the money will still be returned to you.

The Job Of Bail Bonds

A bail bond is known as a surety bond given by a surety bond company through the help of a bail agent, who is responsible in securing the discharge of the defendant. Not everybody can afford bail because it usually costs thousands of dollars. It’s the explanation why bail bond is really important. There are 2 known types of bail – civil bail bond and criminal bail bond. Civil bail bond is actually meant as a kind of guarantee for the accused to pay the debt together with the interests and costs. For criminal bail bond, it’s often used for criminal cases and it could guarantee that the accused will appear for trial when the court asks them to.

What Is The Process?

The judge could be the one to set the bail amount for the accused and if the accused wants to get out of detention, then he or she may have to pay the bail amount in full. Bail is a big amount of cash so most individuals won’t be able to afford it. This is where bail bonds could be very beneficial since the bail bondsmen may help the defendant pay money for the bail. The bail bondsman can secure the bail amount in the form of collateral and they could also ask the defendant to provide some assets that can be used as collateral. If the defendant won’t be able to provide any collateral, the bondsman can ask the aid of the friends and relatives of the defendant.

The defendant may have to pay 10% of the total bail amount to the bondsman together with the collateral. The money will be returned to the accused, but it would be based about how he will respond when the court calls for him. If the accused will appear in court in the trial, the bail bond would be dissolved once the case is done and the collateral can be returned. The 10% fee can be viewed as as the profit of the bondsman for the services that they offered. If the defendant will not appear in court, the bail bond will then be forfeited and the court will require the remaining 90% of the bail to be paid. The collateral given by the accused can be used to pay the rest of the bail amount in court.

Capitol Bail Bonds might be your best preference if you would like you or your loved ones to be released from detention. We are a bail bonds company in Connecticut that provides inexpensive, timely and trustworthy bail bond services statewide.

If you are living in Connecticut, we may offer the bail bond services that you require. You may always visit our bail bond offices if you want help or if you need some good info about the services that we provide.

We will be able to manage various kinds of bail bonds including DUI cases, motor vehicle, criminal and more. We’re your best selection when it comes to bail bond services.

Bail bonds are incredibly essential because not everybody can immediately afford the money to get the accused out of detention. Bail bondsmen might be accountable in negotiating for you and they could also handle the release of the accused.

This is a very complicated process so you could certainly rely on these experts to help your loved ones get out from detention while the case is still ongoing.

LET’S GET IN TOUCH

A phone call is the quickest way to get the bail process started. We will be able to ask you a few pertinent questions to better understand your situation and move forward.

860-524-5245
AVAILABLE 24 HOURS A DAY
363 Capitol Ave, Hartford, CT 06106, USA