860-524-5245

Bail Bonds Weston, CT

Bail bonds in Weston, CT can be vitally important if you are presently dealing with a criminal case where you are required to attend a court proceeding. Nobody really wants to be detained while they wait for their court proceeding. The court enables the accused to roam free while the court proceeding is still ongoing as long as they could post bail. Although there are cases where bail isn’t allowed based on the crime of the defendant, the court will be the one to choose if posting bail is possible or not. We can look at how these bail works and the main reason why bail bond services are extremely important if you want to get out of detention while the case is still ongoing.

How Does Bail Works?

Bail is a procedure where the accused is meant to be released while the trial is on-going and they’ll have to pay a set fee of money that could be decided by the court. Once the defendant paid the bail, they will be permitted to be released from police custody, but they’ve got to attend the court proceedings.

Bail is viewed as as a pre-trial restriction to make sure that the accused will abide by the judicial process. If you show up in the trial, the bail amount would be returned to you so you won’t really lose anything.

It won’t matter if you will be sentenced as guilty or not guilty because so long as you attend the court proceedings, the bail will be returned to you.

The Job Of Bail Bonds

A bail bond is referred to as a surety bond given by a surety bond company through the aid of a bail agent, who is accountable in securing the release of the defendant. Not everybody can pay for bail since it generally costs thousands of dollars. It is the main reason why bail bond is really important. There are two kinds of bail available – civil bail bond and criminal bail bond. Civil bail bond is meant to ensure the payment of debt along with the interest and charges against the defendant. As for the criminal bail bond, this can be used for criminal cases and it could guarantee that the accused will appear for trial once the court asks them to attend.

How Do Bail Bonds Work?

The bail is set by the judge for the accused so if he or she would like to be free while the case is ongoing, he or she needs to pay the total amount in full. This is a very big amount of money so lots of people are thinking of obtaining bail bonds to cover the total amount. The accused can ask for assistance from bail bondsmen since they are the individuals who will secure the bail amount for you in a type of collateral and they’re going to ask for some assets from the accused that they can use.

If you cannot offer any collateral, the bail bondsman can ask your friends and relatives to assist you with this.

The defendant needs to pay 10% of the bail amount to the bondsman along with the collateral. The money could be returned to the defendant, but it would be based on how he will respond when the court calls for him. If the accused will show up in court in the trial, the bail bond can be dissolved once the case is finished and the collateral will be returned. The 10% fee could be viewed as as the profit of the bondsman for the services that they offered. If the accused won’t appear in court, the bail bond will then be given up and the court will require the remaining 90% of the bail to be paid. The collateral offered by the accused will actually be used to pay the bail amount.

Capitol Bail Bonds will be your most suitable option if you want you or your family to be released from detention. We’re known as a bail bonds company in Connecticut and we can offer an affordable and timely bail bond services. If you’re living in Connecticut and you need money for your bail, we can offer the services that you need. If you need more information, you could visit our bail bond offices and we will help you on your issues.

We’re providing different bail bonds like motor vehicle, criminal, DUI cases and much more. When you are discussing bail bond services, we are the best preference.

You need to ask for the assistance of bail bonds if you’re in a pinch and you need monetary assistance to post bail. The bail bondsmen could be negotiating on your stead and they can also handle the release. If you do not wish to have any hassle, you need to appear to your trial and the bail will be released once it’s done.

LET’S GET IN TOUCH

A phone call is the quickest way to get the bail process started. We will be able to ask you a few pertinent questions to better understand your situation and move forward.

860-524-5245
AVAILABLE 24 HOURS A DAY
363 Capitol Ave, Hartford, CT 06106, USA