860-524-5245

Bail Bonds Watertown, CT

If you have a criminal or a civil case where a court proceeding could be required, bail bonds in Watertown, CT are extremely beneficial to you. No one wants to be in jail while the court proceeding is still ongoing since you can state that you’re still innocent unless you’re proven guilty.

This is the explanation why the court enables the defendant to post bail and roam free while the court proceeding is still on-going. There are cases where there is no bail and this may also be because of the decision of the court.

We could see how these bail bonds work and how you can receive the best bail bond services if someone in your loved ones needs it.

How Does Bail Actually Works?

Bail is referred to as the procedure where a person will be meant to be released from detention while the case is still on-going and they will have to pay a set fee of money determined by the court. If you will pay the bail, you are going to surely be released from detention, but you should ensure that you could attend the court proceedings. Bail is referred to as a pre-trial restriction as it can ensure that the accused will adhere to the court and appear once they are called upon. If you’ll appear throughout the trial, the amount will definitely be returned. It will not matter if you are innocent or guilty since the money will still be returned to you.

The Importance Of Bail Bonds

A bail bond is actually surety bond offered by a surety bond company and it is going to be provided by a bail agent which will secure the release of the defendant. Not everybody can certainly pay a bail as this is extremely expensive the court will only accept a full amount. There are 2 forms of bail bonds – Criminal bail bond and Civil Bail bond. Criminal bail bond can be used for criminal cases and it will guarantee that the accused will appear for trial when they are called upon.

As for a civil bail bond, it’s used for civil cases to assure the payment of debts which would include the interest and charges.

What Is The Procedure?

The judge will set a bail amount for the defendant and if the accused wants to roam free while the trial is ongoing, the accused will require to pay the bail amount. Bail is a large amount of cash so a lot of people won’t be able to afford it. This is certainly where bail bonds come in and the defendant will ask for assistance from bail bondsmen to help pay for the bail. The bail bondsman will certainly secure the bail amount in the form of collateral and they’ll ask the defendant to give some assets that will be used as collateral. If the defendant won’t be able to give any collateral, the bondsman can always ask the help from the friends and relatives of the accused.

The defendant could have to pay the 10% of the total amount of bail to the bondsman along with the collateral. The money could be returned to the accused, but it will be based on how he will respond once the court calls for him. If the defendant appears in court throughout the trial, the bail bond could be dissolved once the case is concluded and the collateral will also be returned. The 10% fee can be the profit of the bondsman for the services that they offered. If the accused will not appear in court, the bail bond will then be forfeited and the court will require the remaining 90% of the bail to be paid. The collateral provided by the accused will then be used to pay the bail amount.

If you want to be released from jail as soon as feasible, Capitol Bail Bonds is your best preference. We are a popular bail bonds company in Connecticut that provides reliable, timely and inexpensive bail bond services. If you are from Connecticut, we can absolutely offer bail bond services anytime. You only have to visit our bail bond workplaces if you need help or you could also come to ask for information. We’re going to be able to deal with different types of bail bonds like motor vehicle, DUI cases, criminal cases and more.

Bail bonds are essential because not everyone can afford to pay money for the bail to take the defendant out of detention. Bail bondsmen might be accountable in negotiating for you and they can also manage the discharge of the defendant.

This is a very difficult process so you can undoubtedly rely on these experts to help your family get out from detention while the case is still on-going.

LET’S GET IN TOUCH

A phone call is the quickest way to get the bail process started. We will be able to ask you a few pertinent questions to better understand your situation and move forward.

860-524-5245
AVAILABLE 24 HOURS A DAY
363 Capitol Ave, Hartford, CT 06106, USA