860-524-5245

Bail Bonds Waterford, CT

If you are currently dealing with a criminal case where a court proceeding is required, bail bonds in Waterford, CT can be beneficial. Nobody wants to be detained while they are waiting for their court proceeding. The court will allow the accused to roam free while the proceeding is still on-going as long as they could post bail. Though there are cases when bail isn’t allowed depending on the crime of the accused, the court can be the one to decide if posting bail is probable or not. We can look at the reason why bail is required and also the importance of bail bond services if you would like to get out of detention while your case is still in court.

How Does Bail Actually Works?

Bail is a process where the offenders could be released from detention while the case is on-going so long as they can pay the total amount set by the court. If you actually paid the bail, you are going to absolutely be released from detention, but you must assure that you are going to attend the court proceedings. Bail can be viewed as as a pre-trial restriction since it can make sure that the defendant will comply with the court and appear once they are called upon. If you are going to appear throughout the trial, the amount will certainly be returned. It’s going to not matter if you are proven guilty or innocent since it will still be returned to you.

The Job Of Bail Bonds

A bail bond is a surety bond given by a surety bond company with the help of a bail agent. This agent can be responsible in securing your release from jail. It’s an undeniable fact that not everybody has the money to pay money for bail since it would cost thousands of dollars so bail bond is very important. There are 2 known kinds of bail bond referred to as civil bail bond and criminal bail bond. Civil bail bond is meant to ensure the payment of debt along with the interest and costs against the accused. As for the criminal bail bond, this will be used for criminal cases and it could ensure that the defendant will appear for trial once the court asks them to attend.

How Does It Work?

The judge will definitely set a bail amount for the defendant and if he or she would like to get out of jail, he or she needs to pay the amount in full. Bail is a huge amount of money so some folks won’t be able to afford it.

This is where bail bonds may be beneficial. They could ask the bail bondsmen to assist them to pay for the bail. The bail bondsman will be the one to secure the bail amount in the kind of collateral and they will ask for assets from the accused which will be used as collateral.

If the accused will fail to offer any collateral, the bondsman can ask the friends or relatives of the accused to help them cover the bail amount.

The accused needs to pay 10% of the bail amount to the bondsman together with the collateral. The money will then be returned to the accused, but it is usually based on how he will respond with the proceedings. If a accused actually appears in court throughout the trial, the bail bond will then be dissolved once the case is concluded and the collateral can be returned. The 10% fee can be the profit of the bondsman for the services that they offered. If the accused will not appear in court, the bail bond will then be given up and the court will need the remaining 90% of the bail to be paid. The collateral given by the accused would really be used to pay the bail amount.

Capitol Bail Bonds is the best preference if you would like to be released from jail as soon as feasible. We’re referred to as a well-known bail bonds company in Connecticut that could offer a timely, reliable and affordable bail bond services. If you are from Connecticut, we can provide some bail bond services anytime you need it. You just need to visit our bail bond offices if you want help or you can also come to ask for info. We can handle various kinds of bail bonds such as DUI cases, motor vehicle, criminal cases and much more.

If you don’t have the money to post bail, you are going to have to ask for the aid of bail bonds as they could help you cover the cost. The bail bondsmen could be the one negotiating on your behalf and they could deal with your release as soon as possible.

LET’S GET IN TOUCH

A phone call is the quickest way to get the bail process started. We will be able to ask you a few pertinent questions to better understand your situation and move forward.

860-524-5245
AVAILABLE 24 HOURS A DAY
363 Capitol Ave, Hartford, CT 06106, USA