860-524-5245

Bail Bonds Washington, CT

If you are coping with a criminal or civil case where a court proceeding is required, bail bonds in Washington, CT will definitely be beneficial. Nobody wants to be in jail while the court proceeding is still on-going since you can claim that you are still innocent unless you’re proven guilty.

This is the explanation why the court frequently permits the defendant to post bail and roam free while the case is still going on. There are also some instances where bail will not be permitted and it may be due to a decision by the court or the nature of the case itself.

Let’s take a close look on how bail works and how you may get bail bond services in case somebody requires some help from you.

What Is A Bail And How Does It Work?

Bail is a procedure where the defendant is meant to be released while the trial is ongoing and they will have to pay a set fee of money that could be determined by the court. When the bail is paid, they’ll be released from police custody, but they still need to attend the court proceedings.

Bail is a pre-trial restriction and it’s a strategy to be sure that the defendants will comply once the court calls for them. Once the defendant shows up, the bail could be returned at the end of the case.

It’s going to not matter if you are guilty or not because immediately after the proceeding, the bail can be returned so long as you attended the proceedings.

The Job Of Bail Bonds

A bail bond is a type of surety bond that’s offered by a surety bond company through a bail agent that could secure the release of the accused from jail. We all realize that not everyone could be able to afford a bail and the court only accepts a full payment so bail bonds are important.

There are 2 known types of bail bonds – criminal and civil bail bond. Civil bail bond is utilized for civil cases to make sure that the defendant will pay the debt, plus interest and charges.

For a criminal bail bond, it is used for criminal cases and it’s going to guarantee that the accused will show up for trial once the court calls up them.

How Does It Work?

The judge will set a bail amount for the accused and if he or she would like to roam free while the trial is on-going, he or she has to pay the bail amount in full. Bail is a really huge sum of money so some folks will not be able to afford this.

This is where bail bonds might be beneficial. They can ask the bail bondsmen to help them pay money for the bail. The bail bondsman can be the one to secure the bail amount in the form of collateral and they’d ask for assets from the accused that will be used as collateral.

If the accused fails to provide any collateral, the bondsman can always ask the relatives or friends of the defendant to assist them to cover the bail.

The defendant needs to pay 10% of the bail amount to the bondsman along with the collateral. The money can be returned to the accused, but it will be based on how he will respond once the court calls for him. If the defendant appears in court through the trial, the bail bond could be dissolved once the case is concluded and the collateral will also be returned. The 10% fee will be the profit of the bondsman for the services that they offered. If the defendant will not appear in court, the bail bond will then be forfeited and the court will require the remaining 90% of the bail to be paid. The collateral given by the accused will then be used to pay the bail amount.

Capitol Bail Bonds may be your best preference if you want you or your loved ones to be released from detention. We are a bail bonds company in Connecticut which could provide timely, affordable and reputable bail bond services.

As long as you are living in Connecticut, we can provide the bail bond services that you need. You can always visit our bail bond workplaces if you need help or if you’d like some information about the services that we provide.

We can handle different types of bail bonds including criminal, motor vehicle, DUI cases and more. When you need bail bond services, we’re your best selection.

Bail bonds are incredibly important because not everyone can immediately afford the money to obtain the defendant out of detention. Bail bondsmen will be the one to negotiate for you and they’ll also deal with the discharge of the accused.

This is a very complex procedure so you could definitely rely on these specialists to help your loved ones get out from detention while the case is still ongoing.

LET’S GET IN TOUCH

A phone call is the quickest way to get the bail process started. We will be able to ask you a few pertinent questions to better understand your situation and move forward.

860-524-5245
AVAILABLE 24 HOURS A DAY
363 Capitol Ave, Hartford, CT 06106, USA