860-524-5245

Bail Bonds Salisbury, CT

If you have a criminal or a civil case where a court proceeding can be required, bail bonds in Salisbury, CT are very beneficial to you. No one would like to be in jail while the court proceeding is still on-going since you could say that you are still innocent unless you’re proven guilty.

This is the primary explanation why the court commonly permits the defendant to post bail and also roam free while the case is on-going. There’s also certain instances where bail won’t be allowed and it may be because of a decision by the court or the nature of the case itself.

Let’s take a good look about how bail works and how you can get bail bond services in case someone demands some help from you.

How Does Bail Works?

Bail is a procedure where the defendant is allowed to be released while the trial is on-going and they’ll have to pay a set fee of money that might be decided by the court. When the bail is paid, they’re going to be immediately released from police custody, but they need to ensure that they are going to attend the court proceedings.

Bail is known as a pre-trial restriction because it will guarantee that the offenders will attend the proceedings once the court calls for them. When the defendant shows up, the bail could be returned at the end of the case.

It’s going to not matter if you will be guilty or not guilty following the proceeding since if you attend the proceedings, the bail can be returned.

The Importance Of Bail Bonds

A bail bond is actually surety bond offered by a surety bond company and it is going to be given by a bail agent that could secure the discharge of the accused. Not everybody can certainly pay a bail because this is expensive and the court will just accept a full payment. There are 2 kinds of bail bonds – Criminal bail bond and Civil Bail bond. Criminal bail bond can be used for criminal cases and it’ll ensure that the defendant will show up for trial once they are called upon.

As for a civil bail bond, it’s used for civil cases to guarantee payment of a debt plus interest and costs against the defendant.

How Do Bail Bonds Work?

The bail is set by the judge for the accused so if he or she would like to be free while the case is on-going, he or she needs to pay the amount in full. This is a very large amount of cash so lots of folks are thinking of obtaining bail bonds to cover the amount. The defendant can ask for help from bail bondsmen as they are the people who will secure the bail amount for you in a type of collateral and they’re going to ask for some assets from the accused that they can use.

If you will not be able to provide any collateral, the bail bondsman can ask your relatives and friends to help advise you regarding this.

The defendant could have to pay the 10% of the total amount of bail to the bondsman along with the collateral. The money will then be returned to the defendant, but it is commonly based on how he will respond with the proceedings. If the defendant appears in court through the trial, the bail bond could be dissolved once the case is concluded and the collateral will also be returned. The 10% fee will be considered as the profit of the bondsman for the services that they offered. If the defendant won’t appear in court, the bail bond will then be given up and the court will require the remaining 90% of the bail to be paid. The collateral given by the accused will actually be used to pay the bail amount.

Capitol Bail Bonds is the best selection if you want you or your loved ones to be released from jail as fast as possible. We’re a bail bonds company in Connecticut that may offer timely, affordable and reputable bail bond services.

As long as you are staying or living in Connecticut, we will offer the bail bond services that you will need. You may always visit our bail bond offices if you want help or when you need some good info about the services that we provide.

We can deal with different kinds of bail bonds including criminal, motor vehicle, DUI cases and more. We are your best selection when it comes to bail bond services.

If you don’t have the money to post bail, you’ll have to ask for the assistance of bail bonds as they could help you cover the cost. The bail bondsmen can be the one negotiating on your behalf and they could manage your release as soon as feasible.

LET’S GET IN TOUCH

A phone call is the quickest way to get the bail process started. We will be able to ask you a few pertinent questions to better understand your situation and move forward.

860-524-5245
AVAILABLE 24 HOURS A DAY
363 Capitol Ave, Hartford, CT 06106, USA