860-524-5245

Bail Bonds North Canaan, CT

Dealing with a criminal or civil case is really tricky because aside from the stress that you have to go through in the process, you will have to worry about your stay in jail while the trial in still on-going. It is absolutely a great thing that bail bonds in North Canaan, CT are now accessible to assist you. You do not have to spend your time inside a jail while the trial is ongoing if you could post bail and roam free.

The court enables a accused to post bail and they set an amount of money that you may pay so you could be released from police custody. You could consider the different advantages that bail bond services will offer.

How Does Bail Work?

Bail is referred to as the procedure where the accused may have to pay a set amount of money set by the court so they are going to be released while the trial is on-going. Once it’s paid, they’re going to be released from police custody, but they still have to attend the court proceedings in the foreseeable future. This is a pre-trial restriction and the bail will be like a guarantee that the defendant will attend the court proceedings. If the accused will attend all the require trial appearance, they money will then be returned after the case.

It will not matter if the accused is actually guilty or not as the function of bail is to ask them to attend the trial.

The Job Of Bail Bonds

A bail bond is referred to as a surety bond provided by a surety bond company through the aid of a bail agent, who is responsible in securing the release of the accused. It’s an undeniable fact that not everyone has the money to pay money for bail as it would cost thousands of dollars so bail bond is vitally important. There are two types of bail available – civil bail bond and criminal bail bond. Civil bail bond is meant as a guarantee for the payment of debt along with the interest and costs. As for the criminal bail bond, this can be used for criminal cases and it can guarantee that the defendant will show up for trial once the court asks them to attend.

What Is The Procedure?

The judge will be the one to set the bail amount for the defendant and if the defendant wants to get out of detention, then he or she could have to pay the bail amount in full. Bail is a huge amount of money so a lot of individuals won’t be able to afford it. This is certainly where bail bonds come in and the accused will ask for help from bail bondsmen to help pay money for the bail. The bail bondsman will definitely secure the bail amount in the form of collateral and they’re going to ask the defendant to provide some assets that will be used as collateral. If the accused won’t be able to offer any collateral, the bondsman can invariably ask the help from the relatives and friends of the defendant.

The accused needs to pay 10% of the bail amount to the bondsman together with the collateral. The money could be returned to the defendant, but it would be based about how he will respond once the court calls for him. If the defendant will show up in court in the trial, the bail bond would be dissolved once the case is done and the collateral could be returned. The 10% fee can be regarded as as the profit of the bondsman for the services that they provided. If the defendant won’t appear in court, the bail bond will then be forfeited and the court will need the remaining 90% of the bail to be paid. The collateral given by the defendant can be used to pay the rest of the bail amount in court.

Capitol Bail Bonds is your best option if you want to right away release you or your loved ones from jail. We are a popular bail bonds company in Connecticut that gives reliable, timely and affordable bail bond services. If you’re from Connecticut, we can provide some bail bond services anytime you need it. You merely have to visit our bail bond workplaces if you’d like some help or you could ask for info as well. We can handle different types of bail bonds such as DUI cases, motor vehicle, criminal cases and many more.

You must ask for the assistance of bail bonds if you’re in a pinch and you need monetary assistance to post bail. The bail bondsmen will negotiate in your behalf and they’ll handle the release. If you don’t want to have any hassle, you have to show up to your trial and the bail can be released once it’s done.

Capitol Bail Bonds – Torrington

Torrington, CT 06790
860-500-1515

LET’S GET IN TOUCH

A phone call is the quickest way to get the bail process started. We will be able to ask you a few pertinent questions to better understand your situation and move forward.

860-524-5245
AVAILABLE 24 HOURS A DAY
363 Capitol Ave, Hartford, CT 06106, USA