860-524-5245

Bail Bonds Newington, CT

If you’re managing a criminal or civil case where a court proceeding is needed, bail bonds in Newington, CT will unquestionably be advantageous. Essentially, nobody wants to be in jail while waiting for the court proceeding since technically speaking, you are innocent unless proven guilty.

This is the explanation why the court typically allows the accused to post bail and roam free while the case is still happening. There are cases when there is no bail and this may also be due to the decision of the court.

We can always check some of the information required about bail bonds and the way to acquire the best bail bond services.

How Does Bail Actually Works?

Bail is a procedure where the offenders might be released from detention while the case is still on-going as long as they’ll be able to pay the amount set by the court. If you paid the bail, you’ll be released from detention, but you will have to guarantee that you will attend the court proceedings. Bail is a pre-trial restriction because it will make sure that the defendant will adhere to the judicial process and appear for trial when the court calls them. The amount will definitely be returned to you if you’ll appear throughout the trial. It will not matter if you’re guilty or innocent since it will still be returned to you.

The Job Of Bail Bonds

A bail bond is actually a surety bond offered by a surety bond company, but you will need a bail agent to secure your release from jail. We all realize that not everybody will be able to afford a bail and the court only accepts a full payment so bail bonds are essential.

There are 2 known kinds of bail bonds – criminal and civil bail bond. Civil bail bond is frequently used for civil cases to ensure that the defendant will be paying the debt, plus interest and charges.

For a criminal bail bond, it is used for criminal cases and it’ll guarantee that the accused will appear for trial once the court calls up them.

What Is The Process?

The judge could be the one to set the bail amount for the defendant and if the accused would like to get out of detention, then he or she will have to pay the bail amount in full. Bail is a big amount of cash so most people will not be able to afford it. This is certainly where bail bonds come in and the accused will ask for assistance from bail bondsmen to help pay for the bail. The bail bondsman can get the bail amount in the kind of collateral. They’re going to ask the defendant to give some assets that will be used as collateral. If the accused will not be able to produce any assets for collateral, the bondsman can ask the help of the relatives and friends of the accused.

The accused can have to pay the 10% of the total amount of bail to the bondsman together with the collateral. The money will be returned to the defendant, but it will be based about how he will respond once the court calls for him. If the defendant will appear in court in the trial, the bail bond would be dissolved once the case is finished and the collateral will be returned. The 10% fee will be considered as the profit of the bondsman for the services that they offered. If the defendant won’t appear in court, the bail bond will then be forfeited and the court will require the remaining 90% of the bail to be paid. The collateral given by the defendant would actually be used to pay the bail amount.

If you want to be released from jail as soon as possible, Capitol Bail Bonds is your best preference. We’re a popular bail bonds company in Connecticut that gives dependable, timely and affordable bail bond services. If you are from Connecticut, we can provide some bail bond services anytime you need it. You just need to check our bail bond workplaces if you want help or if you’d like some information about this. We will be able to manage different kinds of bail bonds like motor vehicle, DUI cases, criminal cases and more.

If you do not have money to post bail, you may ask for assistance from bail bonds as they can cover the cost. The bail bondsmen would actually negotiate on your behalf and they will definitely handle your release as soon as feasible.

LET’S GET IN TOUCH

A phone call is the quickest way to get the bail process started. We will be able to ask you a few pertinent questions to better understand your situation and move forward.

860-524-5245
AVAILABLE 24 HOURS A DAY
363 Capitol Ave, Hartford, CT 06106, USA