860-524-5245

Bail Bonds Naugatuck, CT

You may anticipate bail bonds in Naugatuck, CT to be beneficial to you if you will need to handle a criminal or civil case. Fundamentally, no one wants to be in jail while waiting for the court proceeding since theoretically speaking, you’re innocent unless proven guilty.

This is actually the main reason why the court usually allows the accused to post bail and also roam free while the case is ongoing. There are also some instances where bail won’t be allowed and it can be because of a decision by the court or the nature of the case itself.

Let’s take a good look about how bail works and how you could get bail bond services in case somebody demands some help from you.

How Do You Actually Get A Bail And How Does It Work?

Bail is a process where the defendant will be permitted to roam free and get out from detention while the case is on-going, but they’ve got to pay a set fee decided by the court. When the bail is paid, they’ll be released from police custody, but they still need to attend the court proceedings.

Bail is known as a pre-trial restriction since it will make sure that the defendants will attend the proceedings once the court calls for them. If you appear in the trial, the bail amount will be returned to you so you won’t really lose anything.

It’ll not matter if you are going to be guilty or not guilty after the proceeding because if you attend the proceedings, the bail can be returned.

The Job Of Bail Bonds

A bail bond is a surety bond given by a surety bond company with the help of a bail agent. This agent could be responsible in securing your release from jail. We all know that bail is very pricey and it would cost thousands of dollars so not everyone can pay for it. There are 2 known kinds of bail bond known as civil bail bond and criminal bail bond. Civil bail bond is actually meant as a type of guarantee for the accused to pay the debt together with the interests and charges. For criminal bail bond, it is usually used for criminal cases and it could guarantee that the defendant will appear for trial when the court asks them to.

How Does It Work?

The judge will surely set a bail amount for the defendant and if he or she would like to get out of jail, he or she needs to pay the amount in full. Bail is a big amount of money so some folks will not be able to afford it.

This is actually where bail bonds could be beneficial and they can ask help from bail bondsmen to pay for the bail. The bail bondsman can be the one to secure the bail amount in the kind of collateral and they’d ask for assets from the defendant that may be used as collateral.

If the defendant won’t be able to give any collateral, the bail bondsman can seek out the friends and relatives of the defendant to assist in covering the bail.

The defendant needs to pay 10% of the bail amount to the bondsman together with the collateral. The money will then be returned to the defendant, but it is usually based on how he will respond with the proceedings. If a accused actually appears in court through the trial, the bail bond will then be dissolved once the case is concluded and the collateral will be returned. The 10% fee would actually be the profit of the bondsman for the services that they provided. If the accused will not appear in court, the bail bond will then be forfeited and the court will require the remaining 90% of the bail to be paid. The collateral given by the accused will be used to pay the remaining bail amount in court.

Capitol Bail Bonds will absolutely be your most suitable option if you want your family to be released from jail immediately. We’re known as a bail bonds company in Connecticut and we can offer an inexpensive and timely bail bond services. We can provide the services that you are searching for if you are living in Connecticut. You could simply visit our bail bond offices and we’re going to immediately help you be released from detention.

We’re currently handling different bail bonds including motor vehicle, criminal, DUI cases and many more. When you are discussing bail bond services, we’re the best preference.

Bail bonds are incredibly important since not everyone can afford to pay for the pail to help take the accused out. Bail bondsmen will be accountable in negotiating for you and they will deal with the release of the accused as soon as feasible.

This is a very difficult procedure so you can undoubtedly rely on these specialists to help your family get out from detention while the case is still on-going.

LET’S GET IN TOUCH

A phone call is the quickest way to get the bail process started. We will be able to ask you a few pertinent questions to better understand your situation and move forward.

860-524-5245
AVAILABLE 24 HOURS A DAY
363 Capitol Ave, Hartford, CT 06106, USA