860-524-5245

Bail Bonds Lebanon, CT

If you’re managing a criminal or civil case where a court proceeding is needed, bail bonds in Lebanon, CT will definitely be advantageous. Generally, nobody would like to be in jail while waiting for the court proceeding since theoretically speaking, you’re innocent unless proven guilty.

This is the reason why the court enables the accused to post bail and roam free while the court proceeding is still ongoing. There are also some cases where bail won’t be allowed and it could be because of a decision by the court or the nature of the case itself.

Let’s take a close look about how bail works and how you can get bail bond services in case someone demands some help from you.

How Does Bail Actually Works?

Bail is known as the procedure where a person will be meant to be released from detention while the case is still on-going and they’ll have to pay a set amount of money determined by the court. If you actually paid the bail, you will definitely be released from detention, but you have to assure that you’ll attend the court proceedings. Bail is a pre-trial restriction as it will make sure that the defendant will comply with the judicial process and show up for trial once the court calls them. The total amount will certainly be returned to you if you are going to appear throughout the trial. It will not matter if you are proven guilty or innocent because it will still be returned to you.

The Job Of Bail Bonds

A bail bond is a surety bond provided by a surety bond company with the help of a bail agent. This agent could be accountable in securing your release from jail. We all know that bail is very pricey and it will cost thousands of dollars so not everybody can afford it. There are two kinds of bail available – civil bail bond and criminal bail bond. Civil bail bond is meant to ensure the payment of debt along with the interest and charges against the accused. As for the criminal bail bond, this will be used for criminal cases and it could guarantee that the accused will appear for trial when the court asks them to attend.

What Is The Procedure?

The judge would set a bail amount for the accused and if the defendant would like to roam free while the trial is ongoing, the defendant will need to pay the bail amount. Bail is a big amount of cash so lots of folks won’t be able to afford it. This is where bail bonds will be very beneficial since the bail bondsmen may help the accused pay money for the bail. The bail bondsman will surely secure the bail amount in the kind of collateral and they will ask the defendant to offer some assets that will be used as collateral. If the accused will not be able to produce any assets for collateral, the bondsman can ask the help of the relatives and friends of the defendant.

The accused will have to pay the 10% of the total amount of bail to the bondsman together with the collateral. The money will be returned to the defendant, but it would be based about how he will respond once the court calls for him. If the accused will show up in court in the trial, the bail bond could be dissolved once the case is done and the collateral could be returned. The 10% fee could be the profit of the bondsman for the services that they offered. If the defendant won’t appear in court, the bail bond will then be forfeited and the court will require the remaining 90% of the bail to be paid. The collateral given by the defendant will actually be used to pay the bail amount.

Capitol Bail Bonds will be your best option if you want you or your loved ones to be released from detention. We are a bail bonds company positioned in Connecticut and we will offer timely and inexpensive bail bond services. If you’re from Connecticut and you need money for your bail, we can provide the services that you’ll require. You could simply visit our bail bond offices and we will quickly help you be released from detention.

We’re presently managing different bail bonds including motor vehicle, criminal, DUI cases and much more. When you are speaking about bail bond services, we’re the best preference.

Bail bonds are extremely important because not everyone can quickly afford the money to acquire the defendant out of detention. Bail bondsmen may be accountable in negotiating for you and they could also handle the release of the accused.

This is a very complicated process so you could definitely rely on these specialists to help your loved ones get out from detention while the case is still ongoing.

LET’S GET IN TOUCH

A phone call is the quickest way to get the bail process started. We will be able to ask you a few pertinent questions to better understand your situation and move forward.

860-524-5245
AVAILABLE 24 HOURS A DAY
363 Capitol Ave, Hartford, CT 06106, USA