860-524-5245

Bail Bonds Killingworth, CT

Handling a criminal or civil case is very tricky because apart from the stress that you’ll have to go through during the procedure, you also have to think about your stay in jail while the trial is on-going. It is absolutely an excellent thing that bail bonds in Killingworth, CT are now available to assist you. Well, you won’t have to spend your time in jail while the trial is happening if you could post bail and roam free.

The court will allow a defendant to post bail and they’ll be the one that may set an amount that you’ll pay so you may be released. Let’s look at the different benefits that bail bond services can provide.

What Is A Bail And How Does It Work?

Bail is a procedure where the defendant could be permitted to roam free and get out from detention while the case is ongoing, but they have to pay a set fee determined by the court. When the bail is paid, they are going to be released from police custody, but they still need to attend the court proceedings.

Bail is a pre-trial restriction and it’s a strategy to make sure that the defendants will comply when the court calls for them. If the offenders will show up, the bail will be returned so they will not lose anything.

It’s going to not matter if you’ll be guilty or not guilty after the proceeding since if you attend the proceedings, the bail could be returned.

The Job Of Bail Bonds

A bail bond is a surety bond that is offered by a surety bond company that could be offered to you through a bail agent, who is accountable in your release from jail. We all realize that not everyone will be able to afford a bail and the court only accepts a full payment so bail bonds are essential.

There are 2 kinds of bail bonds – Criminal bail bond and Civil Bail bond. Civil bail bond is usually used for civil cases to guarantee the payment of the debt, plus interest and charges against the defendant.

For a criminal bail bond, it is used for criminal cases and it’ll guarantee that the defendant will appear for trial when the court calls up them.

How Do Bail Bonds Work?

The bail is set by the judge for the defendant so if he or she wants to be free while the case is on-going, he or she needs to pay the amount in full. It’s a large amount of money so most folks consider bail bonds to cover this amount. The defendant can ask for assistance from bail bondsmen since they are the individuals who will secure the bail amount for you in a form of collateral and they will ask for some assets from the defendant that they could use.

If you won’t be able to provide any collateral, the bail bondsman can ask your relatives and friends to help advise you regarding this.

The defendant will have to pay the 10% of the total amount of bail to the bondsman along with the collateral. The money will then be returned to the accused, but it’s commonly based about how he will respond with the proceedings. If the accused will appear in court in the trial, the bail bond would be dissolved once the case is completed and the collateral will be returned. The 10% fee can be the profit of the bondsman for the services that they offered. If the accused won’t appear in court, the bail bond will then be given up and the court will need the remaining 90% of the bail to be paid. The collateral given by the defendant will be used to pay the rest of the bail amount in court.

Capitol Bail Bonds is your best option if you want to right away release you or your family from jail. We are known as a well-known bail bonds company in Connecticut that could offer a timely, dependable and affordable bail bond services. If you are living in Connecticut, we can offer the bail bond services anytime. You simply have to check our bail bond offices if you would like help or if you need some information about this. We are going to be able to cope with different bail bonds like motor vehicle, DUI cases, criminal cases and more.

If you do not have the money to post bail, you have to ask for assistance from bail bondsmen and they will cover the cost for you. The bail bondsmen could be the one negotiating on your behalf and they could manage your release as soon as probable.

LET’S GET IN TOUCH

A phone call is the quickest way to get the bail process started. We will be able to ask you a few pertinent questions to better understand your situation and move forward.

860-524-5245
AVAILABLE 24 HOURS A DAY
363 Capitol Ave, Hartford, CT 06106, USA