860-524-5245

Bail Bonds Kent, CT

If you have a criminal case, it is very hard to manage because aside from the stress that you will experience in the process, you also have to worry about your stay in jail while the case is on-going. It is a great thing that bail bonds in Kent, CT are now accessible to help you with your worries. You do not have to spend your time inside a jail while the trial is on-going if you could post bail and roam free.

The court will allow a defendant to post bail and they’ll be the one that might set an amount that you are going to pay so you could be released. Let’s take a consider the benefits of bail bond services and the way to get it.

How Does Bail Actually Works?

Bail is a procedure where the defendants may be released from detention while the case is still on-going as long as they are going to be able to pay the amount set by the court. If you’ll pay the bail, you will definitely be released from detention, but you should guarantee that you could attend the court proceedings. Bail is a pre-trial restriction as it will guarantee that the accused will adhere to the judicial process and appear for trial once the court calls them. If you are going to show up throughout the trial, the amount will undoubtedly be returned. It will not matter if you’re proven guilty or innocent because it will still be returned to you.

The Job Of Bail Bonds

A bail bond is a kind of surety bond that is offered by a surety bond company through a bail agent that could secure the release of the defendant from jail. Bail bonds are incredibly important because not everybody can pay for a bail and the court will only accept full payments.

There are 2 forms of bail bonds – civil bail bond and criminal bail bond. Civil bail bond is often used for civil cases to ensure that the accused will be paying the debt, plus interest and costs.

For a criminal bail bond, it will be used for criminal cases and it would guarantee that the accused will show up for trial when the court calls them.

How Does It Work?

The judge can be the one to set a bail amount for the defendants and if they want to stay out of jail, they need to pay it in full. Bail is usually a huge sum of money so most people wouldn’t be able to afford it.

This is where bail bonds could be beneficial. They can ask the bail bondsmen to assist them to pay for the bail. The bail bondsman can be the one to secure the bail amount in the form of collateral and they’d ask for assets from the defendant that may be used as collateral.

If the accused will not be able to provide any collateral, the bail bondsman can seek out the friends and relatives of the defendant to assist in covering the bail.

The accused can have to pay 10% of the total bail amount to the bondsman together with the collateral. The money could be returned to the accused, but it’s going to be based about how he would respond with the court proceedings. If a accused actually appears in court throughout the trial, the bail bond will then be dissolved when the case is concluded and the collateral can be returned. The 10% fee can be the profit of the bondsman for the services that they offered. If the defendant won’t appear in court, the bail bond will then be forfeited and the court will need the remaining 90% of the bail to be paid. The collateral given by the accused will then be used to pay the bail amount.

Capitol Bail Bonds is your smartest choice if you’d like to immediately release you or your loved ones from jail. We’re a well-known bail bonds company in Connecticut that provides dependable, timely and inexpensive bail bond services. If you are living in Connecticut, we can offer the bail bond services anytime. You just need to check our bail bond offices if you would like help or if you need some good info about this. We can handle several types of bail bonds including DUI cases, motor vehicle, criminal cases and much more.

If you do not have the money to post bail, you must ask for assistance from bail bondsmen and they will cover the cost for you. The bail bondsmen can be the one negotiating on your behalf and they can deal with your release as soon as possible.

LET’S GET IN TOUCH

A phone call is the quickest way to get the bail process started. We will be able to ask you a few pertinent questions to better understand your situation and move forward.

860-524-5245
AVAILABLE 24 HOURS A DAY
363 Capitol Ave, Hartford, CT 06106, USA