860-524-5245

Bail Bonds Hampton, CT

You could expect bail bonds in Hampton, CT to be advantageous to you if you’ll need to manage a criminal or civil case. Basically, nobody wants to be in jail while waiting for the court proceeding since theoretically speaking, you are innocent unless proven guilty.

This is actually the primary explanation why the court typically permits the defendant to post bail and also roam free while the case is ongoing. There’s also certain instances where bail won’t be permitted and it could be due to a decision by the court or the nature of the case itself.

We can see how these bail bonds work and how you can obtain the best bail bond services if somebody in your loved ones needs it.

What Is A Bail And How Does It Work?

Bail is a process where the accused could be permitted to roam free and get out from detention while the case is on-going, but they’ve got to pay a set fee determined by the court. When the bail is paid, they are going to be immediately released from police custody, but they need to guarantee that they are going to attend the court proceedings.

Bail is a pre-trial restriction and it’s a method to make sure that the defendants will comply when the court calls for them. If the offenders will show up, the bail could be returned so they will not lose anything.

It won’t matter if you’ll be sentenced as guilty or not guilty because as long as you attend the court proceedings, the bail could be returned to you.

The Importance Of Bail Bonds

A bail bond is a kind of surety bond offered by a surety bond company and it is given by a bail agent that can help secure the discharge of the defendant in jail. Not everyone can certainly pay a bail because this is expensive and the court will just accept a full payment. There are 2 kinds of bail bonds referred to as Criminal bail bond and Civil Bail bond. Criminal bail bond is utilized for criminal cases and it will guarantee that the accused will show up for trial once they are called upon.

As for a civil bail bond, it’s used for civil cases to assure payment of a debt plus interest and charges against the accused.

What Is The Procedure?

The judge will set a bail amount for the defendant and if the accused would like to roam free while the trial is on-going, the defendant will require to pay the bail amount. Bail is a large amount of cash so lots of people won’t be able to afford it. This is certainly where bail bonds come in and the accused will ask for help from bail bondsmen to help pay for the bail. The bail bondsman will absolutely secure the bail amount in the type of collateral and they’re going to ask the accused to provide some assets that can be used as collateral. If the accused will not be able to produce any assets for collateral, the bondsman can ask the help of the friends and relatives of the accused.

The defendant will have to pay the 10% of the total amount of bail to the bondsman along with the collateral. The money will then be returned to the defendant, but it is normally based about how he will respond with the proceedings. If the defendant appears in court during the trial, the bail bond could be dissolved once the case is concluded and the collateral may also be returned. The 10% fee can be the profit of the bondsman for the services that they offered. If the defendant won’t appear in court, the bail bond will then be forfeited and the court will need the remaining 90% of the bail to be paid. The collateral provided by the defendant would actually be used to pay the bail amount.

Capitol Bail Bonds can be your best selection if you want you or your family to be released from jail. We’re a bail bonds company in Connecticut and we can offer a timely, reputable and inexpensive bail bond services. If you are from Connecticut and you need money for your bail, we can provide the services that you need. If you’d like more info, you may visit our bail bond offices and we may help you on your worries.

We’re presently managing different bail bonds including motor vehicle, criminal, DUI cases and much more. When it comes to bail bond services, we are your best choice.

If you do not have the money to post bail, you’ll have to ask for the assistance of bail bonds as they can help you cover the cost. The bail bondsmen can be the one negotiating on your behalf and they could handle your release as soon as feasible.

LET’S GET IN TOUCH

A phone call is the quickest way to get the bail process started. We will be able to ask you a few pertinent questions to better understand your situation and move forward.

860-524-5245
AVAILABLE 24 HOURS A DAY
363 Capitol Ave, Hartford, CT 06106, USA