860-524-5245

Bail Bonds Cromwell, CT

You may anticipate bail bonds in Cromwell, CT to be advantageous to you if you’ll need to manage a criminal or civil case. No one would like to stay in jail while waiting for the court proceeding since you could still be viewed as innocent unless you’re proven guilty.

This is the reason why the court usually permits the defendant to post bail and roam free while the case is still going on. There’s also some cases where bail will not be permitted and it can be because of a conclusion by the court or the nature of the case itself.

Let’s take a good look on how bail works and how you can get bail bond services in case somebody requires some help from you.

How Does Bail Actually Works?

Bail is a process where the defendants can be released from detention while the case is on-going so long as they could pay the amount set by the court. If you’ll pay the bail, you will surely be released from detention, but you must ensure that you may attend the court proceedings. Bail may be regarded as as a pre-trial restriction because it may make sure that the defendant will comply with the court and appear when they are called upon. The amount will absolutely be returned to you if you will appear through the trial. It will not matter if you’re innocent or guilty as the money will still be returned to you.

The Importance Of Bail Bonds

A bail bond is a kind of surety bond offered by a surety bond company and it’s given by a bail agent which will help secure the release of the defendant in jail. Not everyone can certainly pay a bail because this is expensive and the court will just accept a full payment. There are 2 known types of bail bonds known as Criminal bail bond and Civil Bail bond. Criminal bail bond is utilized for criminal cases and it will ensure that the defendant will appear for trial when they are called upon.

For a civil bail bond, it’s often used for civil cases to assure payment of a debt including the interest and charges.

What Is The Procedure?

The judge will set a bail amount for the defendant and if the accused wants to roam free while the trial is ongoing, the defendant will require to pay the bail amount. Bail is a big amount of money so lots of people will not be able to afford it. This is actually where bail bonds come in and the defendant will ask for assistance from bail bondsmen to help pay money for the bail. The bail bondsman can secure the bail amount in the kind of collateral and they can also ask the accused to give some assets that could be used as collateral. If the accused won’t be able to produce any assets for collateral, the bondsman can ask the help of the relatives and friends of the accused.

The accused could have to pay 10% of the total bail amount to the bondsman together with the collateral. The money will then be returned to the accused, but it’s normally based about how he will respond with the proceedings. If a accused actually appears in court during the trial, the bail bond will then be dissolved once the case is concluded and the collateral could be returned. The 10% fee could be regarded as as the profit of the bondsman for the services that they offered. If the defendant will not appear in court, the bail bond will then be given up and the court will require the remaining 90% of the bail to be paid. The collateral given by the accused will then be used to pay the bail amount.

If you would like to be released from jail as soon as probable, Capitol Bail Bonds is your best preference. We are a popular bail bonds company in Connecticut that provides dependable, timely and inexpensive bail bond services. If you’re from Connecticut, we can provide some bail bond services anytime you need it. You simply have to visit our bail bond workplaces if you’d like some help or you may ask for information as well. We will be able to handle different types of bail bonds like motor vehicle, DUI cases, criminal cases and more.

If you don’t have the money to post bail, you are going to have to ask for the aid of bail bonds as they can help you cover the cost. The bail bondsmen will negotiate on your behalf and they will deal with the release without delay.

LET’S GET IN TOUCH

A phone call is the quickest way to get the bail process started. We will be able to ask you a few pertinent questions to better understand your situation and move forward.

860-524-5245
AVAILABLE 24 HOURS A DAY
363 Capitol Ave, Hartford, CT 06106, USA