860-524-5245

Bail Bonds Colebrook, CT

If you’re presently dealing with a criminal case where a court proceeding is needed, bail bonds in Colebrook, CT may be beneficial. Nobody would like to be detained while they are waiting for their court proceeding. The court will enable the accused to roam free while the proceeding is still on-going so long as they could post bail. Although there are times when bail isn’t allowed depending on the crime of the accused, the court will be the one to decide if posting bail is feasible or not. We can look at how these bail works and the explanation why bail bond services are extremely important if you’d like to get out of detention while the case is still ongoing.

How Does Bail Work?

Bail is the process where the defendant can be instructed to pay an amount of cash set by the court so they can get out of jail while the trial is still taking place. Once it’s paid, they will be released from police custody, but they still need to attend the court proceedings in the foreseeable future. This is a pre-trial restriction and the bail will serve as a guarantee that the defendant will comply with the judicial procedure. If the defendant will attend all the require trial appearance, they money will then be returned following the case.

It’s going to not really matter if the defendant is proven guilty or not guilty because the function of bail is to encourage the defendant to attend the trial.

The Job Of Bail Bonds

A bail bond is referred to as a surety bond given by a surety bond company through the aid of a bail agent, who is responsible in securing the release of the defendant. We all realize that bail is very expensive and it would cost thousands of dollars so not everyone can pay for it. There are two kinds of bail available – civil bail bond and criminal bail bond. Civil bail bond is meant as a guarantee for the payment of debt together with the interest and costs. As for the criminal bail bond, this can be used for criminal cases and it can ensure that the defendant will show up for trial once the court asks them to attend.

How Does It Work?

The judge will undoubtedly set a bail amount for the accused and if he or she would like to get out of jail, he or she needs to pay the amount in full. Bail is generally a huge amount of cash so most people would not be able to afford it.

This is actually where bail bonds could be beneficial and they could ask help from bail bondsmen to pay for the bail. The bail bondsman can be the one to secure the bail amount in the form of collateral and they would ask for assets from the defendant that will be used as collateral.

If the accused fails to provide any collateral, the bondsman can invariably ask the relatives or friends of the accused to help them cover the bail.

The accused can have to pay 10% of the total bail amount to the bondsman along with the collateral. The money will be returned to the defendant, but it will be based on how he will respond when the court calls for him. If the accused appears in court through the trial, the bail bond will be dissolved once the case is concluded and the collateral can also be returned. The 10% fee will actually be the profit of the bondsman for the services that they provided. If the defendant won’t appear in court, the bail bond will then be given up and the court will require the remaining 90% of the bail to be paid. The collateral provided by the defendant will then be used to pay the bail amount.

If you want to be released from jail as soon as probable, Capitol Bail Bonds is your best choice. We are referred to as a popular bail bonds company in Connecticut that can provide a timely, reliable and affordable bail bond services. If you are from Connecticut, we may offer some bail bond services anytime you need it. You merely have to visit our bail bond workplaces if you’d like some help or you could ask for info as well. We’re going to be able to cope with different kinds of bail bonds like motor vehicle, DUI cases, criminal cases and more.

You’ll have to ask for the assistance of bail bonds if you’d like monetary assistance to post bail. The bail bondsmen will negotiate in your behalf and they will manage the release. If you do not wish to experience any hassle, you need to show up in the trial and the bail can be returned immediately after.

Capitol Bail Bonds – Torrington

Torrington, CT 06790
860-500-1515

LET’S GET IN TOUCH

A phone call is the quickest way to get the bail process started. We will be able to ask you a few pertinent questions to better understand your situation and move forward.

860-524-5245
AVAILABLE 24 HOURS A DAY
363 Capitol Ave, Hartford, CT 06106, USA