860-524-5245

Bail Bonds Canterbury, CT

You may expect bail bonds in Canterbury, CT to be beneficial to you if you are going to need to cope with a criminal or civil case. Nobody wants to stay in jail while waiting for the court proceeding since you could still be considered innocent unless you are proven guilty.

This is actually the reason why the court usually enables the defendant to post bail and roam free while the case is still going on. There are cases where there is no bail and this may also be because of the decision of the court.

We could see how these bail bonds work and how you can acquire the best bail bond services if somebody in your loved ones needs it.

How Does Bail Actually Works?

Bail is a process where the defendants might be released from detention while the case is still ongoing as long as they will be able to pay the amount set by the court. If you are going to pay the bail, you’ll surely be released from detention, but you should guarantee that you may attend the court proceedings. Bail is a pre-trial restriction because it will make sure that the accused will adhere to the judicial procedure and show up for trial when the court calls them. If you will appear during the trial, the total amount will certainly be returned. It won’t matter if you’re guilty or innocent since it will still be returned to you.

The Job Of Bail Bonds

A bail bond is referred to as a surety bond provided by a surety bond company through the aid of a bail agent, who is responsible in securing the discharge of the accused. We all know that bail is very expensive and it would cost thousands of dollars so not everybody can afford it. There are 2 known types of bail – civil bail bond and criminal bail bond. Civil bail bond is meant as a guarantee for the payment of debt along with the interest and charges. As for the criminal bail bond, this may be used for criminal cases and it may guarantee that the accused will appear for trial once the court asks them to attend.

What Is The Procedure?

The judge can be the one to set the bail amount for the defendant and if the accused wants to get out of detention, then he or she can have to pay the bail amount in full. Bail is a large amount of cash so a lot of individuals will not be able to afford it. This is where bail bonds could be very beneficial because the bail bondsmen might help the accused pay for the bail. The bail bondsman will surely secure the bail amount in the kind of collateral and they’re going to ask the accused to offer some assets that may be used as collateral. If the accused will not be able to give any collateral, the bondsman can ask the aid of the relatives and friends of the defendant.

The accused may have to pay 10% of the total bail amount to the bondsman along with the collateral. The money will then be returned to the accused, but it’s commonly based about how he will respond with the proceedings. If the accused will show up in court in the trial, the bail bond could be dissolved once the case is finished and the collateral could be returned. The 10% fee will be the profit of the bondsman for the services that they offered. If the accused will not appear in court, the bail bond will then be forfeited and the court will require the remaining 90% of the bail to be paid. The collateral given by the accused will then be used to pay the bail amount.

Capitol Bail Bonds will be your best option if you want you or your family to be released from detention. We are a bail bonds company in Connecticut and we can offer a timely, trustworthy and inexpensive bail bond services. We can provide the services that you’re trying to find if you are living in Connecticut. If you want more info, you could visit our bail bond workplaces and we may help you on your considerations.

We are supplying different bail bonds like motor vehicle, criminal, DUI cases and much more. We’re going to be your best option with regards to bail bond services.

You should seek the help of bail bonds if you are in a pinch and you need monetary assistance to post bail. The bail bondsmen will negotiate on your stead and they will handle your release as soon as feasible. If you do not wish to experience any hassle, you should appear in the trial and the bail can be returned immediately after.

LET’S GET IN TOUCH

A phone call is the quickest way to get the bail process started. We will be able to ask you a few pertinent questions to better understand your situation and move forward.

860-524-5245
AVAILABLE 24 HOURS A DAY
363 Capitol Ave, Hartford, CT 06106, USA