860-524-5245

Bail Bonds Bethany, CT

If you’re currently coping with a criminal case where a court proceeding is needed, bail bonds in Bethany, CT may be beneficial. Nobody wants to stay in jail while they’re waiting for the court proceeding. The court will allow the defendant to roam free while the court proceeding is on-going so long as they can actually post bail. Even though there are cases where bail isn’t allowed depending on the crime of the accused, the court can be the one to choose if posting bail is feasible or not. We can consider the explanation why bail is required and also the importance of bail bond services if you want to get out of detention while your case is still in court.

How Does Bail Actually Works?

Bail is a process where the offenders may be released from detention while the case is still on-going as long as they are going to be able to pay the total amount set by the court. If you actually paid the bail, you will unquestionably be released from detention, but you have to assure that you are going to attend the court proceedings. Bail is referred to as a pre-trial restriction because it can guarantee that the defendant will adhere to the court and appear after they are called upon. The total amount will undoubtedly be returned to you if you will appear through the trial. It is going to not matter if you’re innocent or guilty since the money will still be returned to you.

The Job Of Bail Bonds

A bail bond is a surety bond that’s offered by a surety bond company that could be offered to you through a bail agent, who is responsible in your release from jail. We all know that not everyone could be able to afford a bail and the court only accepts a full payment so bail bonds are essential.

There are 2 known types of bail bonds – criminal and civil bail bond. Civil bail bond is often used for civil cases to ensure the payment of the debt, plus interest and charges against the defendant.

For a criminal bail bond, it is used for criminal cases and it’s going to guarantee that the defendant will show up for trial once the court calls up them.

How Do Bail Bonds Work?

The bail is actually set by the judge for the defendants so if they wish to be free while the case is on-going, they are going to have to pay the full amount. This is a very large amount of money so plenty of people are thinking of getting bail bonds to cover the total amount. The accused can ask for assistance from bail bondsmen as they are the people who will secure the bail amount for you in a form of collateral and they will ask for some assets from the defendant that they can use.

If you’ll not offer any collateral, the bail bondsman will ask your friends and relatives to help you with this.

The accused can have to pay the 10% of the total amount of bail to the bondsman along with the collateral. The money will then be returned to the defendant, but it is generally based about how he will respond with the proceedings. If the accused will appear in court in the trial, the bail bond will be dissolved once the case is done and the collateral will be returned. The 10% fee will be regarded as as the profit of the bondsman for the services that they provided. If the defendant will not appear in court, the bail bond will then be forfeited and the court will require the remaining 90% of the bail to be paid. The collateral given by the accused could be used to pay the remaining bail amount in court.

Capitol Bail Bonds is your best option if you would like to right away release you or your loved ones from jail. We are a popular bail bonds company in Connecticut that gives trustworthy, timely and inexpensive bail bond services. If you’re living in Connecticut, we can provide the bail bond services anytime. You simply have to visit our bail bond offices if you’d like help or you can also come to ask for info. We can manage several kinds of bail bonds like DUI cases, motor vehicle, criminal cases and many more.

Bail bonds are important because not everybody can afford to pay money for the bail to take the accused out of detention. Bail bondsmen can be the one to negotiate for you and they’ll also manage the release of the defendant.

This is really a complicated process so you can always rely on these experts to help your family get out from detention.

LET’S GET IN TOUCH

A phone call is the quickest way to get the bail process started. We will be able to ask you a few pertinent questions to better understand your situation and move forward.

860-524-5245
AVAILABLE 24 HOURS A DAY
363 Capitol Ave, Hartford, CT 06106, USA